In 1993, CPA Danny Neal opened the firm, which he operates with his wife, Janice Neal. Danny graduated from Louisiana Tech University in 1975 and became a CPA in 1979. He takes a casual, low-stress approach to business, which his clients appreciate, along with the efficient, friendly service they receive. Danny provides a range of services for small businesses, such as tax planning, tax preparation, IRS audit representation, accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll services. We are a public accounting firm in Shreveport, Louisiana, and we provide accounting, consulting, and tax planning services to business owners and professionals with ties to the Shreveport-Bossier community. Heath Crager, CPA, LLC was established on April 15th 2010 with the purchase of Charlie Marable Accounting Firm.
Companies who choose our firm rely on competent advice and fast, accurate personnel. We provide a wide range of accounting services to individuals, large and small businesses and other agencies.
Let our team find the right match for you.
Our rigorous and comprehensive course work offers students a strong understanding of subjects both fundamental and contemporary. As students progress through their eLearning program, an Externship Coordinator will reach out to coordinate placement. Any successful business owner can tell you that proper accounting is one of the most important aspects of their entire organization. Staff who understanding how to calculate the essential accounting data for a company have the skills to properly advise leadership on the business decisions they need to make. We provide a detail-driven services for new and established business owners wanting to take control of their practices and plan for success. By combining our expertise, experience and the energy of our staff, each client receives close personal and professional attention. YP – The Real Yellow PagesSM – helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs.
Cole, Evans & Peterson is a one-office local CPA firm involving about 70 people. We believe that our firm has an excellent reputation and that it is among the leading firms of the area. Electives enable students to further develop their degree path to fit their goals. Students pursuing an MBA—Accounting Specialization must take one MBA elective of choice. To be eligible for a return, your return request must be made within 30 days of original purchase and the user’s “time in content” must not exceed 10 total hours. Gain a better understanding of the financial side of your business with a professional financial manager who will work with you to help guide your business to success. SimplyHired may be compensated by these employers, helping keep SimplyHired free for jobseekers.
Best Accountants in Shreveport
Learn more about the long, distinguished history of our firm, as well as our accomplished, talented staff. We hire mystery shoppers to call our providers anonymously and evaluate them. Providers who respond quickly, answer questions thoroughly, and communicate politely score higher.
These are other bachelor’s degree programs you might like to learn more about. To be considered for admission to any of our graduate programs, students must first meet the LSUS Graduate School admission requirements. This information will be retained as long as https://accounting-services.net/ necessary to provide prospective student services and will be removed when no longer required. To learn more about privacy at LSU, please see the LSU Privacy Statement. QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners.
Our professional services are designed to save you valuable time with your accounting, so you can spend your time focused on running a profitable business. We are a business accounting firm empowering our clients through education, collaboration, and a positive attitude. We serve new and established businesses by helping them organize and understand their finances. Bottom Line Accounting Pros LLC was founded by Victoria Lynch in Bossier Bookkeeping Shreveport City, Louisiana. Provide accounting, bookkeeping, tax preparation, and business consulting services. This curriculum is designed to provide a thorough knowledge of accounting theory and practice in order to prepare students for positions as accountants in industry, governmental service, or public accounting. Our programs complement the learning that takes place in the classroom and enhance the overall educational experience of students.
- This free resource offers business, investment, retirement, and tax planning guidance suited for individuals and business owners.
- Cynthia D. Brooks, CPA, APAC offers the right balance between personal attention, reliable advice, and a wealth of experience to deliver the high quality accounting and tax services your business needs to succeed.
- Matthews, Beaty & Company, CPAs, LLP, is an accounting firm serving Shreveport and surrounding areas.
- Although not a requirement, accounting internships frequently lead to employment.
- By combining our expertise, experience and the energy of our staff, each client receives close personal and professional attention.
- LSUS online MBA was ranked #1 among the top 50 MBAs in the nation by Intelligent.com, 2021.
- In January 2016 we added Smith and Company to our family which was founded by R.
From software selection to specialized training and everything in between, we have your QuickBooks needs covered. Forensic accounting Corp is one of the fastest-growing companies in law enforcement today. Specialized accountants examine tax and business records to identify irregularities that can impact major criminal and civil cases. Accounting, bookkeeping and tax services in Shreveport, LA. Call CPA Cynthia D. Brooks, CPA, APAC today to learn more. LSUS’ AACSB accreditation puts our business programs in the top 5 percent of business schools in the world. You’ll be guided and encouraged by some of the best professors in the area, and LSUS accounting faculty are on the cutting-edge of trends in the accounting and business world.
Matthews, Beaty & Company, CPAs, LLP
Additionally, small business owners hire Youngblood & Hodges for a variety of general accounting and bookkeeping services, payroll, sales tax preparation, compilations, and business consultation. The practice helps all types of businesses, with specialty services available to companies in the construction and oil and gas industries. Rachel & Kostelka, LLC, CPA’s, specializes in tax preparation, accounting, and business consulting in Bossier City, Louisiana. Each of its principle CPA’s, James Rachel and Bill Kostelka, has over 30 years of experience in the industry. James Rachel graduated from the University of Texas with a bachelor’s degree in business administration, and Bill Kostelka has a business administration degree from Northeast Louisiana University. Their firm provides a broad range of services to individuals and small businesses in Bossier City, as well as Athens, Texas, and the surrounding areas.
- Many companies, especially larger ones and government agencies, require at least a four-year degree and CPA when hiring accountants.
- You don’t have to earn a CPA to be an accountant, however, getting your CPA opens opportunities to earn higher wages in this field.
- To learn more about privacy at LSU, please see the LSU Privacy Statement.
- Over $12.4 million in scholarship money is given to LSUS students every year.
Of that, there are a handful of scholarships exclusively for accounting majors. Earn your bachelor’s degree in accounting from Louisiana State University Shreveport.
Take some time to explore the types of financial aid you could qualify for . As the professional landscape continues to evolve, a Master of Business Administration in Accounting can keep you competitive. This degree provides graduates with the leadership and organizational skills to help them land a managerial role that can increase their responsibilities and pay. Students interested in the MBA – Accounting online program must first follow the admission requirements below to be accepted into LSUS Graduate School.
- Established in 1957, Cole, Evans & Peterson, Certified Public Accountants, is one of the largest and most respected accounting firms in Shreveport.
- Learn more about our services by selecting one of the links below.
- We hire mystery shoppers to call our providers anonymously and evaluate them.
- Using Charlie’s existing base and values we were able to triple that business in 5 years and continue to grow at a rapid rate with customer service and a great staff that cares about our clients businesses.
- Gain a better understanding of the financial side of your business with a professional financial manager who will work with you to help guide your business to success.
- Providers who respond quickly, answer questions thoroughly, and communicate politely score higher.
Matthews, Beaty & Company, CPAs, LLP, is an accounting firm serving Shreveport and surrounding areas. For over 35 years, it has been offering a comprehensive range of accounting and consulting services for independent professionals, small businesses, and corporations. Its business-specific services include accounting, cash flow management, bank financing, and strategic business planning, while services for individuals are personal financial planning, retirement planning, and estate planning. In addition to those, it also provides tax preparation, tax planning, and tax problems solutions. Halal Bookkeeping and Tax Service, LLC, is a Shreveport accounting firm that serves individuals, businesses, and startups, with the goal of providing first-rate, affordable services. Managing Partner, Thomasina Muqtasid, MPA, AFSP, started the firm in 2014. Thomasina has over 20 years of experience in bookkeeping and accounting and holds degrees in accounting, business management, and public administration.